August 15, 2012
1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Everything REALTORS® Need To
Know About the Florida Housing Administration Program (FHA) and More…
- Understanding how current market statistics affect a
REALTOR®’s business and the benefits on an FHA Loan.
- Informing your clients of help available through the
Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Listing current interest rates.
- Understanding the differences between a
primary and secondary market and the direct link to the consumer.
- Explaining mortgage insurance to the
- Understanding mortgage fraud and how the
customer is affected.
common mortgage fraud schemes.
Grant has over 30 years experience in the real estate industry. A nationally known speaker and writer, Grant has been awarded ORRA’s "Educator of the Year” on three occasions. He is also a convention speaker for the Louisiana Association of REALTORS®, Florida REALTORS®, MBA, HUD and NTLA.
4 CE credits
FREC required course
Course provided by Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association.
Business casual attire requested for education programs.
ORRA Members: $40
Non-ORRA Members: $55
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.