Looking to complete your Certified Commercial Investment Member Designation?
Residential Real Estate Investment Analysis is a CCIM approved Elective Course and is right for you!
This course is specially designed for Residential Agents interested in the commercial arena, new commercial agents looking to enhance their basic financial analysis skills, and private investors who want to learn more basic financial analysis skills to apply to their investment portfolio.
Upon successful completion of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the impact of leverage on an investment
- Learn how to calculate time value of money
- Calculate investment performance using gross rent multiplier; capitalization rate; before tax cash-on-cash; internal rate of return; and net present value
- Explain the impact of loan to value on equity yield
- Understand how the measures of investment performance are used to analyze investment properties
FREE 30 Minute Webinar
Real Estate Financial Analysis Overview Webinar
This webinar provides an overview of the Residential
course content for prospective students. The session is presented by the course
developers, Robert Ward, CCIM and Joe Fisher, CCIM.
(Enter your name into
the top Participant field, no password required, and select enter to view.
Takes a moment to load/play.)
Cynthia Shelton, CCIM, CRE, CIPS
Cynthia is the Director of Investment Sales at Colliers International Central Florida and has over 36 years of experience in the real estate industry. Her primary focus is selling investment properties; which include single tenant net leased (NNN) properties, retail strip centers, grocery anchored and power shopping centers. She now uses that experience to help sellers in analyzing, marketing and selling their properties.
Robert L. Ward, CCIM
Robert has been active in the real estate industry for over 40 years. Bob began his career in residential sales and moved into commercial/investment brokerage. He currently owns his own company, Ward Consulting Services LLC in Oviedo, FL, which specializes in income property brokerage, where he is involved in brokerage and consulting.
8 CE credits
1 elective credit towards CCIM Designation
Business casual attire requested for education courses.
ORRA Members: $149
Non ORRA Members: $149
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.