2012 May Be the Last Chance You Have to
Save Your Client from a Sinking Home!
Laws are changing, expiring, and simply being replaced. What once worked before will not work anymore. You MUST be informed!
Attend this FREE, 2-hour session and learn how you can help your clients save their homes.
Course content will include:
- Why 2012 may be the last chance for your clients to save taxes in foreclosure
- How your clients will deal with their 1099 when they receive it (they will…it is just a matter of time)
- Why banks have delayed foreclosure and when will they be coming out with vengeance
- The foreclosure new scheme: what to know
- Insider tricks for your clients to get money from their lender before you short sell it
- Deficiency judgment? When to file for bankruptcy and why
Guest speakers will show you how your clients may be eligible to receive up to 20K from their bank to relocate and much more!
Dorman Financial Management, P.A., 341 N. Maitland Ave., Ste. 250, Maitland, FL 32751, Phone: 407.774.6815. The Law Office of Desai & Maya, P.A., 1540 Lake Baldwin Lane, Suite B, Orlando, FL 32814, Phone: 407.895.8707
Advisory Services offered through Dorman Financial Management, P.A.
Securities offered through NEXT Financial Group, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. None of the entities named herein are an affiliate of NEXT Financial Group, Inc.
Jim Dorman, CPA/PFS, CFP®
Senior Wealth Advisor & President
Dorman Financial Management
Jim is a Certified Public Accountant, with a Personal Financial Specialist designation, and Certified Financial Planner™. He maintains Series 7, 24, 63 and 65 securities licenses and variable, life, and disability licenses in Florida.
Tushaar Desai, Esq. &
Carolyn Maya, Esq.
The Law Office of Desai & Maya, P.A.
Attorneys Tushaar and Carolyn focus their practice in Real Estate law, Residential and Commercial Contracts and litigation such as "Foreclosure Defense", Landlord and Tenant issues, Evictions, Closings, and Bankruptcies: Chapter 7, 11, and 13.
NO CE credits
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
ORRA Members: FREE
Non-ORRA Members: $15
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.