April 17, 2012
1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Home Inspections and Insurance for the New Market
Presented by ORRA's Affiliate Members
A panel of experts will answer your most pressing questions, including:
- 4 Point…What's the Point?! Do you know what this means for insurance?
- Wind Mitigation… "Gone with the Wind"
- Full Inspections… Put in perspective.
- Technology… See the newest toys of the trade.
- Insurance…State of the Market… Fact vs. fiction – what's in, what's out?
Refreshments provided by:
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
R&S Services Home Inspections
20/20 Property Inspections
The Building Inspector
NO CE credits
Business casual attire requested for education programs.
ORRA Members: FREE
Non-ORRA Members: $15
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.