November 29, 2012
1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Property Managers, are you feeling left behind with today's technology?
Then you don't want to miss this comprehensive technology class created just for property managers with a step-by-step approach!
In this class you will receive training on how to:
- Effectively market rentals via Trulia.com, Ebay Classifieds.com and other auto-posting engines
- Go paperless in 5 days with 6 easy steps
- Find floods of tenants using landing/squeeze pages with the controversial Craigslist.org
- Use Backpage.com – 2nd most trafficked classified website on the Internet
- Discover "The Cloud" and if you really need it
- Organize your digital/PDF/JPG files so you can find them easily
- Sleep well each night knowing all your important data is automatically backing up
- Outsourcing 101 – Learn how Fortune 500 companies do it
- Creatively structure rent payments to increase renter pool up to 50
- Videotape properties – why, how, and when
- Automate your business with auto-responders
- Blog for success with a property management blog
- Select an inexpensive high-end phone system – voicemail to email, follow-me feature, ring all feature
The Realty Factor
Mr. Adkins owns and operates The Realty Factor and The Rental Factor which has over 50 agents between their offices in Jacksonville, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale. Mr. Adkins currently serves on ORRA's Technology Task Force and likes to spend his time learning programming languages such as php, mysql, java/jQuery, css etc. and keeping up with the newest technologies.
NO CE credits
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
ORRA Members: $15
Non-ORRA Members: $30
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.