May 15, 2012
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
A panel of local experts will answer your most pressing questions, including:
Questions from the floor welcomed!
- What are the latest trends emerging in property management?
- How have you been handling issues related to foreclosure, including rent and security deposits and owners that stop communicating after the foreclosure begins?
- What is one service you provide that makes you stand out from other property management companies?
- What is one great NOW idea (grab market share/boost your business) that can be immediately implemented by a property manager?
- Do you have many residents negotiating rent reductions? If so, how are you handling this between resident and owner?
- What approach do you take with an owner when a tenant simply turns in the keys and walks away from the lease without any notice at all?
Don Asher & Associates, Inc.
Total Realty Corp.
Kim and Scott Hampton
Hampton & Hampton Mgmt Leasing
C T Homes Realty Corporation
Corey Van Dyke
NO CE credits
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
ORRA Members: FREE
Non-ORRA Members: $15
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.