March 8, 2012
2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Tax Easing Strategies in a Taxing World
Simple Tax Strategies to Put Thousands of Dollars in Your Pocket
Empower yourself and take control of your taxes! Learn what deductions you are entitled to and how to go about taking advantage of those deductions all year round.
- How to Maximize the Deductions for Using Your Vehicle: Along with the existing tax rules relating to your vehicle deductions, the Economic Stimulus Package has given us additional ways to save on taxes.
- Home Office Deductions—What Qualifies and Rules to Follow: The home office deduction can be a confusing deduction to document and make use of. Learn how, by having a home office, you can increase other related deductions and how to make going to work tax deductible.
- Medical Deductions for the Real Estate Professional: Learn how to use a 105 Medical Plan to make your family’s medical expenses deductible business expenses.
- Document, Document, Document: Learn simple, easy-to-use methods for documenting your business expenses to make your life and your tax preparer’s life easier. This could also lower your tax preparer fees.
Discover the great benefits of being self-employed!
Dorman Financial Management, P.A., 341 N. Maitland Ave., Ste. 250, Maitland, FL 32751, Phone: 407.774.6815.Advisory Services offered through Dorman Financial Management, P.A. Securities offered through NEXT Financial Group, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. None of the entities named herein are an affiliate of NEXT Financial Group, Inc.
Jim Dorman, CPA/PFS, CFP®
Senior Wealth Advisor & President
After working as a CPA for 17 years, Jim decided to expand his practice to include financial planning services. Jim is a Certified Public Accountant, with a Personal Financial Specialist designation, and Certified Financial Planner™. He maintains Series 7, 24, 63 and 65 securities licenses and variable, life, and disability licenses in Florida.
NO CE credits
Business casual attire requested for education programs.
ORRA Members: $10
Non-ORRA Members: $25
Special offer: Bring a friend for FREE!
Register to attend and you are welcome to bring a friend for FREE. Preregistration is required.
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.