April 27, 2012
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
This virtual class is brought to you by Florida REALTORS®.
How Safe is Your Client’s Personal Information?
Helpful tips for you and your company to ensure that information is safe and secure.
Identity theft is a frightening and very prevalent threat. REALTORS® will learn how to protect and arm themselves against potential identity theft and fraud. A must for all REALTORS®!Discussion will include:
- How to identify the elements of identity theft and show customers how not to be victimized.
- How to store information in your office.
- If you should perform background checks on potential buyers and renters.
- How to identify if something is legitimate or just another scam.
- Steps to take to keep your office secure.
- Ways to ensure safety during an open house for you and your clients.
Safety Awareness Firearms Education
Mr. Wooten is a crime prevention expert, speaker, author of "The Real Estate Guide to Safety” and consultant to various organizations such as REALTOR® associations, corporations, communities, and government offices
3 CE credits
Course provided by Florida REALTORS®
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
ORRA Members: FREE
Non-ORRA Members: $15
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.