October 10, 2012
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Cruisin’ for Diversity
Attend this FREE class and learn how to track visitors to your sites and how to connect with diverse groups and use banners to create an inclusive web site and generate an additional profit center.
Use of the Internet illustrates, through examples, how to build a diverse web page and welcome people from other cultures to the site.
Key objectives of this course include:
- Creating a diversity friendly website
- Utilizing demographic research provided by the Census Bureau to increase sales
- How search engine indexers can effectively increase the number of visits your site gets
- How translation engines can help interact with those of different nationalities
- Identifying protected classes under federal laws
- Federal penalties for those found in violation of the Fair Housing Act
- Predatory lending practices
- Predatory insurance practices
Charles S. Bonamer, CRB, ITI, GRI
Chuck Bonamer is the president of TRANS-EQUITY, Inc., REALTORS® and has been a managing broker for over 30 years. His brokerage firm renders litigation support and lecture services to the brokerage and law industries. He was awarded the Top Instructor Award for At Home With Diversity by NAR and REALTOR® of the Year by the Venice Board. He has authored many GRI courses for several states and his RE Brokerage Management Policy Manual is used by many brokerages throughout Florida.
4 CE credits
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
ORRA Members: FREE
Non-ORRA Members: $15
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.