April 17, 2012
8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Minimize your operating expenses by using FREE Google tools!
By the end of this course, attendees will be aware of the FREE Google Tools that are available to help reduce business operating costs, improve work efficiency, and increase communication effectiveness, as well as leverage the Google search engine and advertising network.
In this class, you will learn how to…
- Use free Google tools to cut operating costs to run your entire business or E-mail, contact management, calendars, and mapping.
- Build, edit, and host your website, blog, photos, slide shows, virtual tours, and videos - all for free!
- Leverage cloud technology for storage and shared collaboration with your clients and/or team members.
- Optimize (SEO) your websites, blogs, and social media to excel on Google for free.
- Run your own pay-per-click (PPC) and use analytic reports to track and adjust your marketing efforts.
- Use chat, video and voice communication tools to interact with your clients and team members.
- Use content aggregation tools to organize yourself and be more efficient in your daily tasks.
- Tie it all together to help improve your personal and business life for FREE!
VP of Sales, Marketing, and Education
After spending nearly a decade as regional manager and corporate trainer for the new media division of New York Times Regional Media Group, Mr. Grant became founder of EasyRealtySites, a company that focuses on creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward websites and educational partnerships with many Florida REALTOR® associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the Chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, a member of the GRI Task Force, and a GRI and CE instructor.
NO CE credits
ORRA Members: $39
Non-ORRA Members: $54
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.