March 27, 2012
8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Want to generate more business and improve service to existing clients?
The "Become a Realty Social Media Super Star” class is intended to help any REALTOR®, no matter what their tech knowledge or skill level, learn how to properly utilize and leverage the social media world in a fast paced, fun, and easy-to-follow environment.
By the end of this course, you will be able to understand how to utilize social media to help generate business, grow and nurture your circle of influence, become more efficient in your daily life, and better consumer service in order to be a finer, more efficient REALTOR®.
This course will explore:
- Creating relationships with consumers
- Providing better service to clients
- The social media evolution and revolution
- Strengths and benefits of major sites
- Social media time management
- Everything Facebook
- Twitter all the time
- Google Plus
- Active Rain, LinkedIn, and YouTube Blogging for dollars
- Integrating social media into your website
- Risk management and online safety concerns
- Take home action plan
- Q&A session
"The Real Estate Tech Guru”
After spending nearly a decade as regional manager and corporate trainer for the new media division of New York Times Regional Media Group, Mr. Grant became founder of EasyRealtySites, a company that focuses on creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward websites and educational partnerships with many Florida REALTOR® associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the Chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, and a GRI and CE instructor.
4 CE credits
ORRA Members: $40
Non-ORRA Members: $55
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.