3/15/2012 to 3/16/2012
March 15-16, 2012
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Discover untapped opportunity within the real estate market!
Help secure your future with the NEW Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS) designation and learn how to add consistent, predictable income by filling your investor pipeline.
For the first time in over a decade, the real estate market has a unique opportunity for investing. Property values, on average, have dropped significantly from their peaks creating an environment where real estate investors can build appreciation value as well as cash flow. REALTORS® have opportunity to attract, build and win investor clients. With the CIAS designation, you will find a pool of investors to last a lifetime of business.
The CIAS designation program includes:
- Learning to educate clients on how real estate outperforms other investments
- Sample Investor Presentation – tools to convert prospective investors
- Sample Investment Package – presentation of ROI analysis
- Investment Deals Marketing – flyers to promote investor opportunities
- Sample New Investor Marketing – tools to attract new investor leads
- CIAS Calculators – CAP Rate, Retirement Analysis, Cash-on-Cash Returns and ROI
- CIAS Nationwide Network – connect and network with agents working with investors
- Coaching – monthly calls with leading investment market information
- Scripts – use to overcome investor fears and set investor expectations
- Investor's Glossary – learn the investor's language to work with confidence
|Thursday snack provided by Old Republic Home Protection|
Friday snack provided by First American Home Warranty
This professional designation certification is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Jonathan Mickles, CDPE, CIAS
Jonathan Mickles started his real estate career as a mortgage broker, specializing in investors, in 2007. He became a CIAS instructor in 2010 after earning his CDPE and CIAS designations. Before that he spent several years working as a project manager for companies such as, LandAmerica, NEO International, Inc. and the Department of Enterprise Web Systems. He has a B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science from North Carolina A&T State University.
11 CE credits
To register with the Charfen Institute for this course,
call 1.800.482.0335 or visit www.CIAS.com
ORRA CDPE Designees: $399Now $349
(Discount Code ECA014) ORRA
Member Non-Designees: $499Now $449
(Discount Code ECA013)
Non-ORRA Members: $799
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.