February 28, 2012
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Are you familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of a Florida foreclosure?After completing this seminar, you will have a better understanding of the following:
- Foreclosure terms and concepts
- Foreclosure process in Florida
- Recognize potential problems that arise from foreclosures
- Possible resolutions to foreclosure problems
- Possible alternatives to foreclosure
- The concept of short sales
- Recognize potential short sales problems
- Possible resolutions to short sales problems
- Short sale fraud
- Unauthorized practice of law issues when working with short sales and foreclosures
Barbara Burke, Esq.
Real Estate Law Series®
Barbara has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Vanderbilt University, Master’s and Doctorate degrees in Communications from Florida State University and a law degree from Florida State University. No longer practicing law, Barbara provides training and seminars for title, real estate, legal and mortgage groups, and keeps busy creating online seminars for her Real Estate Law Series® Online University.
3 CE credits
Course provided by Affiliated Business Consultants, LLC
ORRA Members: $30
Non-ORRA Members: $45
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.