February 27, 2012
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Agent’s Role in the Valuation Process
With the changing real estate landscape and the increased use of broker price opinions (BPOs) by market participants, the National Association of REALTORS® is offering a new certification which provides REALTORS® with knowledge and skills to reduce risk and increase opportunities to create professional and accurate BPOs.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
The four steps required to earn the BPOR Certification:
- Prepare accurate and professional BPOs
- Evaluate market valuation tools for the most productive preparation of BPOs
- Identify and weigh all significant factors influencing the creation of a useful valuation
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Complete the one-day core course "BPOs: The Agent’s Role in the Valuation Process”.
- Complete one free webinar.
- Submit BPOR application with one-time $199 certification fee.
For more information regarding the BPOR Certification, please visit www.bpor.org
Successful completion of the one-day BPO Resource core course meets the elective course requirement for REBAC’s ABR® designation.
In order to be enrolled in the preferred provider panel and receive priority BPO orders as a preferred provider from leading BPO management companies, through a partnership with Realtors Property Resource®, you must have been licensed for at least two-and-a-half years and have an E&O policy with $250,000 minimum coverage per incident and $500,000 aggregate maximum. Your MLS does not need to be signed up with RPR in order for you to receive BPO orders through this program.
INSTRUCTOR Dick Fryer, ABR, DREI NAR Instructor
As a licensed real estate broker and instructor, Mr. Fryer has taught thousands of real estate students over the past 30 years. An ORRA past president, he was named 2002 Educator of the Year by Florida REALTORS® and currently serves on the National Advisory Board of the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC).
7 CE credits
Course provided by IFREC Real Estate Schools
Non-ORRA Members: $169
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.