February 23, 2012
1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Want to find new or grow your existing business?
Understanding the changing needs and habits of today’s consumer can be difficult. REALTORS® can use technological tools to find new business, grow and nurture their circle of influence, become more efficient in their daily lives, and provide better service to consumers. But where can you find this information? This course will answer just that!
No matter what your tech knowledge or skill level is, this class teaches today’s REALTOR® how to utilize and leverage today’s hot technology tools in your personal and business practices in a fast paced, fun, and easy-to-follow environment. Legal, risk management and online safety concerns that REALTORS® need to be aware of will also be presented.
This program will cover…
- What technology products to buy
- Understanding today’s real estate consumer
- Technology buying guides
- Finding consumers online
- Maximizing E-mail and E-fax
- Using technology to improve your customer service
- Tech safety & risk management
- Social networking, blogging & online marketing
- How to cut the phone line
- Run a paperless, wireless business
- New hot tech tools & apps
- How to pick an ISP and computer
"The Real Estate Tech Guru”
After spending nearly a decade as regional manager and corporate trainer for the new media division of New York Times Regional Media Group, Mr. Grant became founder of EasyRealtySites, a company that focuses on creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward websites and educational partnerships with many Florida REALTOR® associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, a member of the GRI Task Force, and a GRI and CE instructor.
4 CE credits
Business casual attire requested for education programs.
ORRA Members: $40
Non-ORRA Members: $55
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.