February 17, 2012
9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The use of contract riders can actually make or break your sale, as well as protect or harm the buyer or seller. Reduce your risk by knowing when, why, and how to use the riders properly.
Riders to be reviewed during this class:
- Overview of UPL (Unlicensed Practice of Law) and tips on how to protect yourself
- Completing preprinted contracts
- Legal effect of attaching a rider to the contract
- Highlight of the new riders and discussion of selected riders
- Comprehensive rider "Ask the Attorney Q&A"
- FR-BAR Rider A – Condominium Association Disclosure
- FR-BAR Rider B – Homeowners Association-Community Disclosure
- FR-BAR Rider E – FHA-VA Financing Rider
- FR-BAR Rider F – Appraisal Contingency
- FR-BAR Rider G – Short Sale Approval Contingency
- FR-BAR Rider H – Homeowner’s Insurance
- FR-BAR Rider L – Right to Inspect and Right to Cancel
- FR-BAR Rider K – AS IS
- FR-BAR Rider P – Lead-Based Paint Disclosure
- FR-BAR Rider T – Pre-Closing Occupancy by Buyer
Andrew M. Fisher, J.D., M.B.A
Fisher Law, P.A.
Mr. Fisher has over thirteen years of real estate related experience, not only as an attorney, but also as a licensed real estate broker, licensed mortgage loan originator, and as a real estate investor, all of which provide real world practical experience.
NO CE credits
ORRA Members: $15
Non-ORRA Members: $30
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.