February 1, 2012
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Are you familiar with the methods for structuring seller financing?The attorney will:
- Review the FAR and FAR/Bar Seller Financing Contract Addenda in detail
- Explain different loan terms that are most commonly used
- Touch on how/when RESPA and TIL apply to seller- financing transactions
- Cover seller financing issues being adversely affected by the Frank-Dodd Act
Also within this course, the attorney will:
- Explain the differences between:
- Seller Financing
- Agreements/contracts for deed
- Explain which mechanism should be used in the above scenarios
Joseph E. Seagle, Esq.
Mr. Seagle’s practice focuses on real estate transactions and litigation. He owns and manages TRSTE, LLC, a land trustee for properties across the State of Florida. He graduated with a Juris Doctorate from N.C. Central University School of Law.
NO CE credits
ORRA Members: FREE
Non-ORRA Members: $15
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.