August 30, 2011
1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Overwhelmed by technology and simply over it? This class is for those who would rather opt out!
In general, REALTORS® would rather spend time performing real estate functions than keeping up with hi-tech marketing gizmos and gadgets to connect with potential or existing clients. This class will teach you how to save time and money while marketing yourself efficiently and effectively.
Database? What database?
- Where to begin?
- How much time do I commit to this and can I leave it until next week?
- What should I do with a database when it is organized?
- How to send them in mass?
- Why it works?
- Where to find content because I hate writing!
- What to focus on Blogging, tweeting, befriending – please pull my hair out!
- The basics in 15 minutes per week.
- How to effectively market with little to no technological skills.
Up and Running – What Now?
- The art of procrastination.
- The simple things. Let's make a deal!
- Facebook - Personal vs. Fan Pages?
- Personal – where to find friends, befriending prospects, ninja strategies at closing, what to post, time wasters, Facebook etiquette.
- Business/Fan Page – how to add "fans," what to post, why you need one.
Facebook Ads – "A Free Billboard"
- How to create.
- Writing effective ad copy.
- Free branding.
Refreshments Provided By
President ORB Marketing Solutions
Justine has 15+ years of expertise in entrepreneurial enterprise ownership and management in the finance and real estate industries with considerable expertise in corporate strategic development and direction with a production/sales emphasis. She now writes Florida real estate and mortgage industry related content for ORB Marketing Solutions.
Michael Smalley, CMPS®, CMA™
Florida Regional Manager Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
Michael is a nationally recognized mortgage expert on the topics of mortgage planning and business plan implementation. He is the youngest person to be a featured speaker in the history of the LoanToolbox Business Plan Conference, and holds monthly training workshops for REALTORS® in the Orlando, Florida area.
NO CE credits
ORRA Members: FREE
Non ORRA Members: $15
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.