11/10/2011 to 11/11/2011
November 10-11, 2011
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation course offered by the Charfen Institute aims to educate real estate professionals on how to handle and market distressed properties. CDPEs can confidently guide sellers through a short-sale process.
Through comprehensive training and experience, CDPEs have an understanding of the complex issues confronting distressed properties. They are able to survive and thrive in current market conditions while providing solutions for homeowners facing hardships. CDPEs don't merely assist in buying and selling properties, they serve and help save their clients in need.
The CDPE designation program includes:
- Two days of classroom instruction
- 170+ page distressed property field manual
- One year of CDPE membership
- Complete short-sale forms disk
- Checklists for distress situations
- Foreclosure solutions flow charts
- Sample short-sale package
- Monthly follow up and new information update
- Full use of the CDPE logo and designation Priceless
Total Fair Market Value $3,100
Regular Price $599
Special discount for CIAS designees!
This professional designation certification is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Snacks provided by:
First American Title Insurance Company
Tony Martinez has been involved in sales, marketing, and training in the real estate industry since 1987. In addition to being an instructor, speaker and coach, he is the master trainer for the CDPE Designation and a broker-associate licensed in the State of Florida
11 CE credits
To register with the Charfen Institute for this course,
call 800.482.0335 or visit http://www.cdpe.com/
ORRA Members: $449
CIAS Members: $399
Non ORRA Members: $599
Discount Code: ECD007
CIAS Discount Code: MCD001
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE” credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.