Grab your passport and wear comfortable clothes… this course is a tour through international real estate, both in your hometown and across the world!
REALTORS® on this three hour journey will…
- Learn how to "Think Globally, Act Locally."
- Discuss factors that have led to globalization of business.
- Explore etiquette across a variety of countries. Visit the three U.S. States with the fastest growing minority populations.
- Encounter foreign real estate investors as well as top emerging second-home markets. Learn important FIRPTA definitions.
This stimulating course will illustrate how REALTORS® can personally thrive in the new world of international real estate.
"Expand Your Market" is being offered as a virtual classroom with the live feed of the instructor and power point presentation from Florida REALTORS®
CIPS, ABR, AHWD, ePRO, GRI, TRC, RSPS, SFR, GREEN
Named NAR's 2009 CIPS Instructor of the Year, David has represented multiple international corporations on every continent. He has lived, bought, sold property and operated his own company internationally. David has taught and lectured across the world on topics ranging from marketing and strategy development to international finance and business planning. He is a graduate of the University of Virginia, the Amos Tuck Senior Executive program at Dartmouth, IBM's Senior International Financial Executive School in Brussels, and Instructor Training Institute.
3 CE credits
ORRA Members: $15
Non ORRA Members: $30
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.