Discover untapped opportunity within the real estate market!
Help secure your future with the NEW Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS) Designation and learn how to add consistent, predictable income by filling your investor pipeline.
For the first time in over a decade, the real estate market has a unique opportunity for investing. Property values, on average, have dropped significantly from their peaks creating an environment where real estate investors can build appreciation value as well as cash flow. REALTORS® have opportunity to attract, build and win investor clients. With the CIAS Designation, you will find a pool of investors to last a lifetime of business.
The CIAS designation program includes:
- Learning to educate clients on how real estate outperforms other investments
- Sample Investor Presentation – Tools to convert prospective investors
- Sample Investment Package – Presentation of ROI analysis
- Investment Deals Marketing – Flyers to promote investor opportunities
- Sample New Investor Marketing – Tools to attract new investor leads
- CIAS Calculators – CAP Rate, Retirement Analysis, Cash-on-Cash Returns and ROI
- CIAS Nationwide Network – connect and network with agents working with investors
- Coaching – monthly calls with leading investment market information
- Scripts – use to overcome investor fears and set investor expectations
- Investor's Glossary – learn the investor's language to work with confidence.
View FREE Webinar!!
This professional designation certification is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Tony Martinez has been involved in sales, marketing, and training in the real estate industry since 1987. In addition to being an instructor, speaker and coach, he is the master trainer for the CDPE Designation and a broker-associate licensed in the State of Florida
11 CE credits
ORRA CDPE Designees: $399 $349
ORRA Non-Designees: $499 $449
Non-ORRA Members: $799
ORRA Member Discount Code: ECA013
|Download the Brochure|
To register with the Charfen Institute for this course,
call 1.800.482.0335 or visit www.CIAS.com
In order to receive "CE” credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.