Trapped In The Short Sale Maze?As a Buyer Agent, are you ready to take your business to a new level?
The Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.
By earning your ABR®, you gain:
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers.
- Access to REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council) members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge.
The ABR® designation enhances buyer representation skills and provides proof to prospective buyer-clients of proficiency in servicing their unique needs.
To learn more about the ABR®Designation and how to complete the designation requirements, visit http://rebac.net/abr_designation.cfm.
NAR has approved the GRI Designation as an elective option for the ABR Designation!
Richard T. Fryer, ABR, DREI, AHWD, GREEN, RSPS, SRES, MBA
IFREC Real Estate Schools
As a licensed real estate broker and instructor, Mr. Fryer has taught thousands of real estate students over the past 28 years. An ORRA past president, he was named 2002 Educator of the Year by Florida REALTORS® and currently serves on the National Advisory Board of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC).
11 CE credits
ORRA Members: $299
Non ORRA Members: $314
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE” credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.