Every REALTOR® must attend the NAR Mandatory Quadrennial Code of Ethics Training by December 31, 2012. REALTORS® who do not meet the requirement will have their REALTOR® status suspended on January 1, 2013. This is a nationwide requirement for all REALTORS®.
STEP ONE: Determining if you need the training
If you have successfully completed one of the following since January 1, 2009 then you have satisfied the Members Quadrennial Code of Ethics training requirements:
To determine if you need to take the training, or to verify that your record accurately reflects a course you have already taken, please login to the "Members Only," click on "Education History" under Personal Information, and then click "Education Tracking."
- If the "Mandatory Ethics Req. 3rd cycle" category has a status of "Completed," you have met the requirement and do not need to take additional training.
- If "Mandatory Ethics Req. 3rd cycle" category has a status of "Pending," you need to take additional training.* Please continue to "STEP TWO" to review your option.
Need help verifying your status?
For step-by-step instructions on verifying your status, visit the "How to Verify Your Quadrennial Ethics Requirement Status" page.
- If you have fulfilled the requirement by taking an approved course through another association or company, please download the NAR Quadrennial Ethics Requirement Update Form and return it to ORRA so that your record can be updated.
- If you have recently taken the NAR online course, please allow up to two weeks for your status to show as "Completed."
STEP TWO: Fulfilling the Ethics requirement
If you have determined that you need to take the Code of Ethics refresher class, you can:
'Cracking the Code of Ethics' within the following course catalog...
- meets this NAR Quadrennial Ethics requirement!
- is approved for Continuing Education!
ENROLL TODAY and SAVE 25%!!
http://orlrealtor.theceshop.com/ | Promotional code: COENOW
Questions? Contact email@example.com